Tasks performed by Trinity during the HR Audit
· Highlight legislative compliance vulnerabilities and liabilities
· Review employee relation's practices to identify any deficiencies/vulnerabilities
· Survey employees to review relations at grassroots level
· Evaluate relationships between HR and other departments
· Evaluate existing employee tools and services
· Identify organizational issues impacting productivity
· Identify administrative issues impacting morale
· Prioritize tasks to increase efficiency and reduce risk
The final step in the HR audit is to provide a comprehensive human resources action plan sets priorities and establishes the overall framework for improvement, change, enhanced efficiency, and increased compliance.
An HR Audit is strongly recommended to all new clients of Trinity Associates in order to effectively establish the overall framework for our business relationship through a thorough needs analysis.